Nestled in the heart of the Nepean Valley, The Village is located in a charming historic building (constructed in 1861) and is the perfect setting for your event. Your hosts and life-long friends, Luke & Benoit invite you to indulge in The Village atmosphere and celebrate the magical culmination of friendship, food & a realised dream.
The Village has the adaptability to host a variety of large events such as weddings, birthday parties, corporate events, fundraisers, Christenings, Christmas parties, school formals through to more intimate celebrations such as high teas and bridal showers.
Our newly refurbished Atrium, is a private urban sanctuary that is sure to impress with its romantic cathedral ceilings, enchanting wall of greenery and bespoke vintage lighting. This beautifully styled space with seating for up to 108, bar and dance floor can be transformed to cater for a wide range of events.
More intimate events may be hosted in the marketplace alongside the relaxed and vintage inspired gelataria and Spanish influenced charcuterie. The inviting marketplace caters for up to 60 people.
Luke & Benoit’s passion for quality food and ingredients is shared through crafting tantalising menu options suitable for all guests. Enjoy a gourmet antipasto platter along with our house brew or homemade sodas.
The Village welcomes you to make your next event truly unforgettable.
- Choose where you would like to be hosted.
- Choose from our 5 set menu options
The lofty Atrium is a private urban sanctuary that is sure to impress with its romantic cathedral ceilings, enchanting wall of greenery and bespoke vintage lighting. This beautifully styled space has a dedicated bar and dance floor and can be transformed to cater for a wide range of events.
Capacity: 108 people seated
The Marketplace is the heart of the village, it’s where life happens and is celebrated with great food. The relaxed and welcoming ambience of The Marketplace entices family and friends to let their hair down and enjoy the occasion. The marketplace creatively harmonises historic architecture with contemporary design to create a truly inviting surrounding for celebrations.
Capacity: 60 people seated
- Celebration packages with more than 20 guests require a 20% deposit to secure the booking. Confirmation of bookings will occur once a deposit has been received. In paying a deposit you are agreeing the The Village’s terms and conditions.
- Payments may be made by cash, credit card or bank cheque. Personal cheques are not accepted.
- No food or drink (other than a birthday, wedding cake) is to be brought onto the premises.
- Public holidays will incur a surcharge of 10% on the total cost of your event.
- As food and beverage costs vary according to market conditions, The Village reserves the right to substitute foods and/or drinks with suitable alternatives. Any significant changes will be discussed with the customer.
- The customer is financially liable for any damages sustained to The Village’s property, whether it is a result of guests, subcontractors or themselves.
- The Village accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to belongings left on the premises.
- The Village is a non-smoking venue.
- Unruly, verbally or physically aggressive behaviour is not acceptable and guests may be requested to leave the premises by staff of The Village.
For bookings of 30 or more guests the following conditions apply:
- Guest numbers are to be finalised no later than 5 days prior to an event.
- Full payment is required 5 days prior to your scheduled event.
- Menu and drink selections are to be finalised no later than 5 days prior to your event.
- Cancellations must be provided in writing to The Village.
- Cancellations within 45 days of the scheduled event will incur a cancellation fee of the full deposit.