Weddings & Engagement
Nestled in the heart of the Nepean Valley, The Village Penrith is located in a charming historic building and is the perfect setting for a unique and memorable wedding celebration. Your hosts and life-long friends, Luke & Benoit invite you to indulge in The Village atmosphere and celebrate the magical culmination of friendship, food & a realised dream.
Our newly refurbished Atrium, is a private urban sanctuary that is sure to impress with its romantic cathedral ceilings, enchanting wall of greenery and bespoke vintage lighting. Enjoy a drink or two from the dedicated bar and dance the evening away with your nearest & dearest on our dancefloor.
Luke & Benoit passion for quality food and fresh ingredients is shared through crafting tantalising menu options for all guests. The selection of menus offer exceptional value alongside outstanding customer service.
The Village’s convenient Penrith location is sure to be appreciated by your guests.
The Village welcomes you to make your wedding day a truly unforgettable occasion.
- Packages are based on a minimum of 80 guests. Guest numbers below this will incur additional charges.
- Confirmation of bookings will occur once a deposit has been received. In paying a deposit you are agreeing the The Village’s terms and conditions.
- The deposit is 20% of the estimated charges of the event.
- Payments may be made by cash, credit card or bank cheque. Personal cheques are not accepted.
- Guest numbers are to be finalised no later than 10 days prior to an event.
- Full payment is required 5 days prior to your scheduled event.
- Menu and drink selections are to be finalised no later than 10 days prior to your event.
- No food or drink (other than a birthday, wedding cake) is to be brought onto the premises. The Village is a fully licenced venue and BYO is not permitted.
- Public holidays will incur a surcharge of 10% on the total cost of your event.
- As food and beverage costs vary according to market conditions, The Village reserves the right to substitute foods and/or drinks with suitable alternatives. Any significant changes will be discussed with the customer.
- Clients are permitted to personally style their event, access must be negotiated with The Village and may be restricted due to other events and/or venue opening times. Decorations must not deface or cause any permanent change to The Village.
- We kindly request that rice, confetti and glitter are not used on the premises.
- The customer is financially liable for any damages sustained to The Village’s property, whether it is a result of guests, subcontractors or themselves.
- The Village accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to belongings left on the premises.
- The Village is a non-smoking venue.
- Unruly, verbally or physically aggressive behaviour is not acceptable and guests may be requested to leave the premises by staff of The Village.
- Cancellations must be provided in writing to The Village.
- The full deposit will be refunded for events cancelled with 4 months or more notice.
- Cancellations between 4 months and 2 months of the scheduled event will incur a cancellation fee of the full deposit.
- Cancellations within 2 months of the scheduled event will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of all estimated charges.
Cancellations within 10 days of the scheduled event will incur a cancellation fee of 75% of all estimated charges.